• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally posting an intro - 1968 Charger

Cool 68 Charger
welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hey guys. Been reading on here for a while. I'm beyond impressed with everything you guys know.

I have a 68 Charger that was originally a 383, but now has a 440. She runs and drives, but I'm working on things to make it more drivable. At one point in her life, she ran the strip a lot, so I'm changing some things out.

A 2nd gen charger has always been my dream car and I was lucky enough to find this one last year, and relocate it to central TX.

View attachment 1343933

Welcome welcome! We're very much on the same path. My 68 has a 383 and will get a 440 at some point. Street Strip car. Lot more ragged than your beauty!
1663787165886.png

Nice looking Charger.
Welcome from NY!

I appreciate the compliments. It's a solid car but the pictures don't really show the issues with paint. It was setup to go straight for just a little bit before me. I'm working to something that is reliable but still be mean.

Auto Transport Service
Back