• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FirmFeel 1 1/8 front sway bar?

The flat plates around the inside of the axle housing are interesting. Is that to stiffen the housing or to redirect oil?

The flat plates around the inside of the axle housing are interesting. Is that to stiffen the housing or to redirect oil?
Both, there is hidden underneath those a diverter for the PU for the rear axle cooler.
The main baffling however is partly visible to keep excess turn induced axle lubricant "jamming" up the big Ford axle sealed bearings, for no real purpose that I can see.

Last edited:
Thats some neat stuff. Dig the hood and induction.
Thank you. What makes it workable IMO, is I lowered the radiator a inch plus, then deepened the rad upper crossmember, stamped 5 large openings in it for intake air, that is divided horizontally by a CF divider right above the rad inlet air. Maybe I'll find a pic later. Its CF, white inside to reduce radiant heat. I call it my under scoop. The Rubber flange gasket has the largest hose clamp I have ever seen. :lol:

One thing that puzzles me, nobody ever comments on my fiberglass leaf springs, which I really like, and seldom if ever see elsewhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back