• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First b-body, and what a beauty

Sporadic work since I brought the car home. Figured out the transmission fluid leak was coming from the extension housing, thankfully Bill had a spare laying around that I brought back with me.
leak-Copy.jpg

crack-Copy.jpg

big-crack-Copy.jpg

New spark plugs, new radiator, charged up the battery and she fired right up! Exhaust is up next, I just posted in the exhaust section asking for advice (3in vs 2.5in) so I'll get that ordered this week. Still need to refill the transmission, get some street tires, and get the lights/turn signals working again.

Welcome, That is a very nice 66.
Sorry your uncle passed.

First off, a belated Welcome!

Secondly your uncle will be dearly missed. He was a great person with lots to share on this forum. Don't forget to read through his numerous post on here for great information, especially on his car.

Good luck with the Plymouth and we'll be following along.

Really enjoyed his input. Very experienced and knowledgeable.
Good point about his posts being the key to the car.

I've learned a ton about the car by reading his posts; I'm very thankful for the amount of info he's shared here.

Auto Transport Service
Back