• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First b-body, and what a beauty

bishes66

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Hello, you may recognize this car, a 66 Satellite that belonged to my late uncle Bill AKA '66Satellite47'. I just brought it home over the weekend and starting to dig through all the documentation he left behind. I'm not entirely sure what my plans are for the car yet. I don't have any interest in drag racing so my first goal is to get it running again since it was left in an unknown but non-running condition. Maybe turn it back into a street car, maybe get it running and sell it to someone who wants to race it. Maybe my wife will enjoy having it around, maybe she'll get tired of looking at it. Either way, I'm looking forward to learning about the car and hopefully we'll be hearing the 512 roaring again sooner rather than later!

-Dan

Exterior1.jpg

Welcome to FBBO Dan!! More pics and stats of that beautiful '66 please . . .

1694387752645.jpeg
and sorry for your loss. Great looking Mopar and post more pics please. Your Uncle Bill was a long time member and was active here. Our loss also.

Welcome from Alabama Dan. It's a great car, couldn't be much wrong. Keep us posted.

welcome to FBBO nice looking satellite also sorry for your loss

Very Sad to hear..we lost another good one. 66Satellite47..Bill was a avid racer with gobs of mopar Wisdom that he was willing to share.
His car runs hard. Glad to see his car passed on to someone that has a appreciation for it.
....welcome from Nebraska.

Welcome from New Zealand.

I would keep the car, get it road legal, and drive it on weekends till the end of my days. Great hobby and family heirloom.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a good looking Plymouth. Sorry for your loss.

Nice looking car! Uncle Bill did all the homework for you. All you gotta do now is keep the oil changed and drive that thing lol! Sorry for your loss. Continuing to breathe life into his car is a great way to honor his memory IMO.
And welcome to the FBBO family from NY!

Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone!

Nice looking car! Uncle Bill did all the homework for you. All you gotta do now is keep the oil changed and drive that thing lol! Sorry for your loss. Continuing to breathe life into his car is a great way to honor his memory IMO.
And welcome to the FBBO family from NY!

I know everything about this car is high quality, I just need to learn about what he did and why, he didn't take any shortcuts when it came to his cars!

Very cool car, welcome from probably 3 miles away :)

Close! I'm down in Belleville!

Nice looking 66 Sat too
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make sure to check out the racers hangout
& resto-mod & pro-touring forum sections here,
both should be right up your alley

good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back