• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First ride in Coronet!!

hemiEssex

Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Drove her for the first time on Monday. Just had to see if she can lay down the rubber. No Problem. I am just tickled. Just have to finish interior now and do some fine tuning.
Enjoy
coronetburnoutback.jpg

Thumbs up!!!!
thumbsup.jpg

Since I have taken those shots, I have installed hood, grill and rest of front end emblems etc. I will post a pic of it when I can get it outside and the F******* snow stops falling!!
cheers
Steve

That's one heckuva nice car ! And thumbs-up to you ! Why ? You made me laugh... you got your priorities STRAIGHT, yeah, the inside & the hood & the other stuff can wait... LET'S SMOKE THEM TIRES !!!!!!!! RIGHT ON , BRO ! Love it...

That's a great picture and love your car. Im partial to 65 dodge's

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpg
    IMG_4450.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 309
Oh, baby - that's sweet!:blob1:

Way to go.....congrats on first ride.
The pic reminds me of a time I brought a non gearhead buddy to the drags. We where by the burnout area watching and after a few minutes my buddy turns to me and says " Bobby, are these guys trying to wreck their engines"? I had to laugh at that one.

Looks real good ! Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back