• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiTech Equipped 318 Bling

JimKueneman

Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
CA692121-A6E3-4991-BBC6-0F58702B0008.jpeg
8DC03354-399E-4591-831B-4410701FF795.jpeg
54FF4990-1352-4F14-9BE1-14B86BB5E032.jpeg

With the help of @Billccm i Designed some bling decals for my 318 Coronet. If anybody asks if it’s a 440 again I’m going to strangle them.

Last edited:
Beautiful. Really nice. Looks retro yet high tech. Definitely going to bring home more trophies (as if you really need more).
I like it.

Beautiful. Really nice. Looks retro yet high tech. Definitely going to bring home more trophies (as if you really need more).
I like it.

I had the other one made too and stuck it on. Quickly took it off. Too Pep Boys, you do know your air cleaner Bling!

I like it...maybe not as much as the Pep Boys air cleaner :rofl:

I hope Jim uses the pep boys air cleaner when I compete with him at car shows.

I'm going to get some magnetic numbers and rebel flag that I can slap on when he's not looking to turn his car into a General Lee clone. :lol:

I'm going to get some magnetic numbers and rebel flag that I can slap on when he's not looking to turn his car into a General Lee clone. :lol:

I was thinking of getting a Dixie horn for the kids to honk at the shows ;)

I must say Jim that is one of the cleanest and detailed engine bays I've ever seen! wow

Lol, those 440’s just have their own bling! I get asked all the time even tho only the 383 or Hemi was available in mine. But I can truthfully say mine does have a 446(.030” over).

Auto Transport Service
Back