• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Flip top gas cap and bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
~ $75 - ish shipped in CONUS. It's really hard to take pictures of chrome and it looks better than these pictures.

Number cast into the trim ring or bezel is 2880430 and separated by a pentastar is 46430 then another symbol and some space and a 1

I can't find a part number on the flip top gas cap itself

Please PM if interested

OV7xSa9.png

Last edited:
What's it fit? Gears in my head are turning, slow, but still turning nonetheless.

It came off of a 68 Barracuda

I'll get some better pics of it later today and post them up

Number cast into the trim ring or bezel is 2880430 and separated by a pentastar is 46430 then another symbol and some space and a 1

Last edited:
gtx left side2.jpg

Might fit 67 GTX, but I would not call it correct.

Attachments

• 67 GTX Gas Filler.jpg
    67 GTX Gas Filler.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 205
Sorry my if my info is correct brother. What is the correct trim ring part number for a 67 GTX and what is the functional diff?

Sorry my if my info is correct brother. What is the correct trim ring part number for a 67 GTX and what is the functional diff?

Don't have part number and don't have my car here, but no ridges in the part that mounts to body as in the picture of one you have. Pictures I posted are from my 67 GTX (first picture) and a RK Restorations 67 GTX (second picture).

Your trim ring is for a 68-70 charger

It came off of a 68 Barracuda and i know it was original to that car but the part number research I did indicated it was for a 68 Charger also ... cool it works for 69-70 too.

It may be correct for a 67 b'cuda also but I'm no expert. I posted the part number for the trim ring in the original comment but I don't' see a part number on the cap. If anyone knows where it is I'll check and post it. Thanks for the help guys

I'd be happy to separate. Not perfect by any means but I figure it might fill a hole or be something someone wanted to experiment with for a mod ??

- - - Updated - - -

Might fit 67 GTX, but I would not call it correct.

I see what you mean about the trim ring. Must just be the cap that's the same or are they diff too?

It came off of a 68 Barracuda and i know it was original to that car but the part number research I did indicated it was for a 68 Charger also ... cool it works for 69-70 too.

It may be correct for a 67 b'cuda also but I'm no expert. I posted the part number for the trim ring in the original comment but I don't' see a part number on the cap. If anyone knows where it is I'll check and post it. Thanks for the help guys

I'd be happy to separate. Not perfect by any means but I figure it might fill a hole or be something someone wanted to experiment with for a mod ??

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you mean about the trim ring. Must just be the cap that's the same or are they diff too?

The cap does look the same. I looked at a 68 Charger today and it did have the trim ring in your picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back