• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor pan insulation and sound deadening

MWbirdLOVER70

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, replacing my floor pans and getting close for sound/heat deadening. Checked forum search but so many options and one or the other on performance. Is there a good priced duel function solution out there? Thanks I’m advance

Don't know about a duel function solution but....do ya need to cover every inch of sheet metal for sound deadening? For heat, you do but for sound, you don't.....btw, Engine Masters just did a story on just that.

I used Eastwood's product. Seemed fine but, my first time trying to make a car quieter! I did add exhaust cut outs though, for special occasions!
Mike

Don't know about a duel function solution but....do ya need to cover every inch of sheet metal for sound deadening? For heat, you do but for sound, you don't.....btw, Engine Masters just did a story on just that.
Cranky, you know about how long ago? I could go back a search if all else fails. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back