• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For all of You Train Lovers

1655520301939.png

One of these is a repeat.

5d890770a8e87.image.jpg
5d890951a8101.image.jpg

Locomotives are posed on the tracks of the triple railroad crossing in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, Virginia October 1958

5d89085fb8ef6.image.jpg

An improved scan of the vertical triple crossing of railroad tracks in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, Virginia, including locomotives on all tracks. train trains Bob Brown 1994 (from copy negative of original print)
1994/Bob Brown

Last edited:
One of these is a repeat.

View attachment 1302934View attachment 1302935
Locomotives are posed on the tracks of the triple railroad crossing in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, Virginia October 1958

View attachment 1302950
An improved scan of the vertical triple crossing of railroad tracks in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, Virginia, including locomotives on all tracks. train trains Bob Brown 1994 (from copy negative of original print)
1994/Bob Brown
Those dates may be off. The Southern 2678 locomotive (2nd black and white) was built in March 1965. Cool shots though, obviously you won't get an over-height double stack container train through there!

Hope this works, Greenfield village last weekend at the motor muster

Greenfield village is bad-*** if you have any interest in anything mechanical.

Greenfield village is bad-*** if you have any interest in anything mechanical.
My 70 gtx was there all weekend, in the motor muster. what a great time with all my buds. I will post pics and vids of all that in the appropriate area.

If anyone hasn't visited the Henry Ford museum and Greenfield Village It is a must do for anyone who is mechanically inclined, allot of the stuff is mind blowing cool!

I was there around 1979 (when I was 11).

The shuttle "trams" were restored 1920's open woody trucks.

They must have had 30 of them hauling people around.

I remember some things I saw there like it was yesterday.

Those dates may be off. The Southern 2678 locomotive (2nd black and white) was built in March 1965. Cool shots though, obviously you won't get an over-height double stack container train through there!
It wouldn't be the first time they goofed up a caption or a date.

Auto Transport Service
Back