• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FOR SALE Complete 440 Change over for Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE This is a 77-78 Dodge motorhome that has recently,(yesterday), had the home stripped off of it. It has a complete 440 torkflite change over for anyone who wants their van to have a big block rather than a small block. It is complete and running. Turn the key and it starts right up. Drive it, you get it all. Radiator and all shift linkages. Carb responds great but it does have a header leak. That's right, it has headers,but brand is unknown. Good front doors,hood,grill,bumper,windshield,seats,padded dash etc. etc.Has to be sold with a deposit in hand before Sunday 10/20/13. Monday morning the van will be stripped and parts sold seperately. I think that this van will sell quick so get your $1200 together and pm me. This van is located in southwest part of Columbus, Ohio, and I am putting this ad in for a friend that does not have a computer.:blob1: Milage is 78,000

FOR SALE This is a 77-78 Dodge motorhome that has recently,(yesterday), had the home stripped off of it. It has a complete 440 torkflite change over for anyone who wants their van to have a big block rather than a small block. It is complete and running. Turn the key and it starts right up. Drive it, you get it all. Radiator and all shift linkages. Carb responds great but it does have a header leak. That's right, it has headers,but brand is unknown. Good front doors,hood,grill,bumper,windshield,seats,padded dash etc. etc.Has to be sold with a deposit in hand before Sunday 10/20/13. Monday morning the van will be stripped and parts sold seperately. I think that this van will sell quick so get your $1200 together and pm me. This van is located in southwest part of Columbus, Ohio, and I am putting this ad in for a friend that does not have a computer.:blob1: Milage is 78,000
I sure hate to see this van get parted out. It is a valuable piece to the person that wants to have more power in his Mopar van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back