• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 1968 Hemi 4Spd Charger Mass.

turbine68rt

Turbine Bronze Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
1968 Dodge Charger | eBay
Some of the most collectible cars on the planet have provenance such as being displayed at Pebble Beach, being a hand built prototype, used in a Hollywood movie, or owned by professional athletes or movie stars. This car, however, was formerly owned by our very own @Richard Cranium
Rumor has it Jay Leno wants RC to autograph his title if he is the winning bidder.

1968 Dodge Charger | eBay
Some of the most collectible cars on the planet have provenance such as being displayed at Pebble Beach, being a hand built prototype, used in a Hollywood movie, or owned by professional athletes or movie stars. This car, however, was formerly owned by our very own @Richard Cranium
Rumor has it Jay Leno wants RC to autograph his title if he is the winning bidder.
Note the seller.:monkeyleft:

Jay might not want to go anywhere near that car with a blacklight! That car will light up like the fourth of July inside! It is a sweet car,I was surprised when RC decided to sell it, then he proceeded to buy an almost identical 440 4 speed 68 Charger R/T.

Last edited:
That should be posted here.

Jay might not want to go anywhere near that car with a blacklight! That car will light up like the fourth of July inside! It is a sweet car,I was surprised when RC decided to sell it, then he proceeded to buy an almost identical 440 4 speed 68 Charger R/T.

I sold it because simply, it was just too nice to drive. I sold it about 10 years ago when prices escalated and I did make some decent money on it. Did anyone here have the foresight to know that values would go even higher? I didn’t. My current 440 4-speed R/T is more fun to drive because of the lower value and not being a rotisserie restoration.

I sold it because simply, it was just too nice to drive. I sold it about 10 years ago when prices escalated and I did make some decent money on it. Did anyone here have the foresight to know that values would go even higher? I didn’t. My current 440 4-speed R/T is more fun to drive because of the lower value and not being a rotisserie restoration.
Maybe you left some money on the table. Oh well... You got a car that you enjoyed more so what's the problem... Doesn't seem like the money left behind has effected you much..

Maybe you left some money on the table. Oh well... You got a car that you enjoyed more so what's the problem... Doesn't seem like the money left behind has effected you much..
When you buy as many as RC your going leave money on the table, a lot. You won't enjoy driving different cars.

A guy turned down $13k for my ‘70 V code 4 speed back in ‘13. He only offered $11k. I’m glad he did. :D

When you actually think of it though. It isn’t that stuff is worth double now. Money is only worth 50% of what it was just prior to spring ‘21.

When you actually think of it though. It isn’t that stuff is worth double now. Money is only worth 50% of what it was just prior to spring ‘21.
Who would have guessed fast food becoming a luxury?

Being the nice guy I am,I took my two friends to Wendy's and it was $46.00 to get 3 hamburgers, three fries and three drinks! Now I know why RC had to sell his Hemi Charger R/T!

Being the nice guy I am,I took my two friends to Wendy's and it was $46.00 to get 3 hamburgers, three fries and three drinks! Now I know why RC had to sell his Hemi Charger R/T!
Be thankful you don't live in California where prices are higher..

When I was younger I dreamed of seeing California, now I am glad to be as far away from there as possible! Just keep sending me rust free cars!

Auto Transport Service
Back