• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 1968 Hemi 4Spd Charger Mass.

RC has had some truly amazing cars,but he don't keep any of them!
He has had quite a few I'd love to have...

It's his to do with what he likes

I like his new project too,
392 Hemi modern trans in a Gen 2 Charger, rotisserie deal

My problem is that I keep them all!
Glad I haven't
there was always a reason for selling

Only one I really regret (or 2) is my org. 68 Charger R/T
& my 68 Barracuda Formula S 383 4 speed, I inherited from my uncle

the rest are just cars
I've had like 130 now
some I'm just nostalgic for now

For how long? Spring?

sji35t8j8kpqzp5cu4w7vd&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

RC has had some truly amazing cars,but he don't keep any of them!

I guess it's been more fun for me to build them and then get bored with them after they're done. However, the current two Chargers I've got have been in my possession for 4 years for the red car & 5 years for the bronze car. I'm slowing down in my old age.

For the wheelcover haters, this how my red '68 R/T was equipped from the factory .........

100_0563.JPG

My prediction the next make room move the Cuda. Once the The Purple Roach Koach is up and de-bugged the Little Cuda's moving on.

Member @Black Sheep… I love the look on his car with the wide rims in the back. :thumbsup: View attachment 1560983
Yep, agreed. I did the same with my first Super Bee back in the early 80's - specifically searched for the "correct"
red stripe Dodge fratzog dog dishes on 15" wheels just like this one.
Loved it then. Like it just fine now.

Fred came with these from the factory. I still have them; it's important to keep such with a car methinks.DSC05061.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back