• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 1968 Hemi 4Spd Charger Mass.

Jay might not want to go anywhere near that car with a blacklight! That car will light up like the fourth of July inside! It is a sweet car,I was surprised when RC decided to sell it, then he proceeded to buy an almost identical 440 4 speed 68 Charger R/T.
There is still a pair of panties laying on the washer bottle....

1700590807121.png

Just to be fair, in the '70's I don't remember seeing many, if any, musclecars around my area with stock wheels, even if they originally came with rallye or Magnum 500's. It was either Cragar S/S, Keystone Classic, or slotted aluminum kidneybeans. From the time each car is built, it's up to each respective owner to decide which wheels to use. Fortunately one of the previous owners still had the original chrome magnums my car was born with and sold them to me, still in great condition. He didn't think it was a good idea back in '89, but am I glad I still have them? You bet.

Maybe because it's their car and their money.
I got to go with toxic masculinity. People don't want their Mopars to look to threatening and manly,rather more emasculated and non threatening like grandpas 4 door 64 slant 6 Valiant!

Just to be fair, in the '70's I don't remember seeing many, if any, musclecars around my area with stock wheels, even if they originally came with rallye or Magnum 500's. It was either Cragar S/S, Keystone Classic, or slotted aluminum kidneybeans. From the time each car is built, it's up to each respective owner to decide which wheels to use. Fortunately one of the previous owners still had the original chrome magnums my car was born with and sold them to me, still in great condition. He didn't think it was a good idea back in '89, but am I glad I still have them? You bet.
I bought a lot of Mopars that had Magnums or rallye wheels on them,but most had some kind of aftermarket wheels on them. I was with my brother in law when he bought his 70 Challenger R/T V code 440 Sixpack car in 1974. He paid $2200 for the car. It had Cragar S/S wheels on it. The original owner offered the 15x7 rallye wheels to be included in the deal for $100 more.My brother in law declined the offer! Who knew or cared that they would be worth money later on.

Member @Black Sheep… I love the look on his car with the wide rims in the back. :thumbsup:
91F004C6-3B32-47FA-9E52-4C8A3BDA0685.jpeg

When you drive a Hemi Charger R/T,women throw their panties at you! It's a cross Hemi owners have to bear!
I haven't had that happen once. Maybe i need to talk to the wife . She'll understand I'm sure.

Or.... I need to sell mine and buy a charger????

Nah....I'll pass.

I got to go with toxic masculinity. People don't want their Mopars to look to threatening and manly,rather more emasculated and non threatening like grandpas 4 door 64 slant 6 Valiant!

I don't think steel wheels emasculate a car. Maybe cutting the roof off does ;)

Steel or aluminum both look great IMO. No panties thrown at my car, wife would not approve.

Charger-dogdish.jpgCharger-w23.jpgCharger-Samantha.jpg

What do you think the A-12 crowd should do with their correctly restored cars that didn't even have hubcaps?

RCs wife was coming into the garage,he had to hide them somewhere! When you drive a Hemi Charger R/T,women throw their panties at you! It's a cross Hemi owners have to bear!
Man. I must be cruising the wrong neighborhoods.:lol:

What do you think the A-12 crowd should do with their correctly restored cars that didn't even have hubcaps?
I had an A12 Super Bee and I had period correct slotted mags on it. I don't mind the black wheels with chrome lugnuts on them. The factory already supplied the lugnuts for the good wheels! WM23M9A Baby!

20180326_162153.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think steel wheels emasculate a car. Maybe cutting the roof off does ;)

Steel or aluminum both look great IMO. No panties thrown at my car, wife would not approve.

View attachment 1561026View attachment 1561027View attachment 1561028
The aluminum wheels and the wife are keepers too! Sweet Charger R/T! You have to drive a Charger convertible to appreciate having all the amenities of a Charger R/T and cruising with the top down. I have six other second generation Chargers with factory roofs to enjoy. I just finished cutting a hole in one of them.

20221112_164941.jpg

20221210_163848.jpg

Last edited:
For @chargervert, I sold this car over 10 years ago. It was a car that I put together from parts from a couple other cars I had. Since I didn’t have matching mags or rallyes, I did my usual dog dish and steelies so everything would match. Fast forward to April and I see the current owner posting about how much he loves his car and takes it everywhere. Seems there’s another dog dish lover besides me out there, or he’s too broke like I am to change them out, or the tires for that matter, which were used rollers, but they matched!

CFFE0E06-0D71-413D-A8C3-DDC23272D7AD.jpeg

395AF425-4A74-4372-A478-D6F9259F99B5.png

Thanks, But its not a GTX
That's right, your car is a Satellite. My bad. We were discussing the 67 GTX convertible project car that was for sale on here,and that is what made me think GTX!

Last edited:
For @chargervert, I sold this car over 10 years ago. It was a car that I put together from parts from a couple other cars I had. Since I didn’t have matching mags or rallyes, I did my usual dog dish and steelies so everything would match. Fast forward to April and I see the current owner posting about how much he loves his car and takes it everywhere. Seems there’s another dog dish lover besides me out there, or he’s too broke like I am to change them out, or the tires for that matter, which were used rollers, but they matched!

View attachment 1561087

View attachment 1561088
A body cars have limited wheel options due to the smaller brakes and 4 inch bolt pattern. A b body 8 3/4 swap and 75 A body large bolt disc brake upgrade would open up a whole bunch of new tire and wheel combinations for that car,and they need all the help they can get to look cool. Right now it looks like a fastback Valiant. My friend has a 69 383 4 speed GTS Dart and we opted for chrome 15x7 rallye wheels, to give the look of a possibly prototype wheel for the 1970 model year. These are 4 inch bolt pattern, he has changed the center caps to the 70 cone style since the picture was taken.

20220822_065236.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back