• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD For sale or trade. 1971 340 magnum,

Status
Not open for further replies.

manes

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
!971 340 mag
block has been bored 30 over, all needed machine work to block is done, SCAT 4.00 inch crank installed, freese plugs installed, cam bearings installed, motor is internally balanced, come with KB pistons,SCAT I beam rods with rod bearings installed, piston ring set, rebuild gasket set, hp oil p/u, the original heads from the motor comes with this lot("J" heads)as well as the cast iron 4 bbl intake, the HD torque flight trans that was coupled to the motor from the factory goes with it. motor and trans ran awesome before i started the rebuild, the mechanic ripped me off for the money to buy the heads which halted the build
the build that i was following calls for open chamber aluminum heads. the final displacement will be 416 c.i.

would consider trade for a rust free 1971 charger rolling shell, when i say rust free i mean no fame or floor /trunk rust, quarters can have a little, minimal DSC01018.jpgDSC01019.jpgDSC01020.jpgDSC01024.jpgDSC01025.jpgDSC01027.jpgDSC01028.jpgDSC01029.jpg

what are you asking? willing to sell just the bottom end?

Asking $2100 at this point (block, machine work and parts)I really was hoping for the trade I stated, I have a really rare super bee
that has more rust then i care to deal with (not bad just in all the wrong places) i want to do a quick numbers change I originally bought the motor as a perfect date match because my car was missing original motor. i don't even need the doors or fenders for the considered trade.
to finish the build would cost about another $3000 carb to pan using aluminum heads, or about $1700 if I shave the dome off the pistons and use my factory heads (not happening. ) you can buy Stroker kits for about $16-$1700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back