• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale over at Hemmings - 1969 Plymouth GTX Hemi with Four-Speed

it is now available at fastlane classic cars in MO for 149k $$

1969 Plymouth GTX Hemi | eBay

Carsten

Face Palm- Da Real Adam Schiff.jpg

Definitely not the same car, but note that it's AirGrabber box doesn't have the hemi "boot" either...

Ive seen A LOT of 1969 Hemi powered Plymouths with manual brakes that still have the rubber boot in the air box.

A buddy had a 440 powered Roadrunner that had the rubber boot....

Definitely not the same car, but note that it's AirGrabber box doesn't have the hemi "boot" either...
And even less appealing color in my opinion. I'm afraid the Hemmings GTX may have set a price precedence? #2 condition '69 GTX Hemi 4-speed? A $100k car depending on color and options?

it is the same car.
Please check the two links in my post above.
It is the y2 sunfire yellow car, VIN RS23J9G171763, auctioned early december 2021 in Punta Gorda Florida now for sale in Missouri

Carsten

it is the same car.
Please check the two links in my post above.
It is the y2 sunfire yellow car, VIN RS23J9G171763, auctioned early december 2021 in Punta Gorda Florida now for sale in Missouri

Carsten
How can it be? This GTX is an automatic.

How can it be? This GTX is an automatic.

we were discussing here the F5 green GTX on hemmings originally.
Later on Bill posted a couple of recent Hemi B-body sales from an auction in Florida in december 2021.
One of those Hemi cars showed up at a dealership in MO now.

When I posted the link of the new ad on ebay I quoted his old posting with the sale from the auction in Florida.
So everyone could check them out.

It has nothing to do with the F5 green Hemi car

Carsten

I think close to 100K this one was well bought. $149 is a huge stretch for a Y2 yellow and auto car

The green one was a decent deal. IMO the repop tag holds it back over the color combo

the window sticker on the F5 car looks (too) fresh to me, too.

Carsten

I had posted a link to a 1969 Hemi GTX that sold in Dec simply for comparison sake to give the OP something to base value on against a real sale of similar car

IMO the 4spd was the push for the green car . The color combo hurts it ( to some) but IMO the repop tag holds it back more. Although it helps to have the build sheet, BUT ,,,,,I would want to see that build sheet in person before commenting
I give no value up or down for the window sticker. To me they are simply icing if I have the original or a conversation piece at shows if you have one and nothing more

A buddy had a 440 powered Roadrunner that had the rubber boot....

Was it originally a 383 or Hemicar?
You well know there was no 440 powered road runner avail with the air grabber hood avail in 1969

Auto Transport Service
Back