• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the following response from the Convention Center on parking.

Hello Tim,

Yes, the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center has parking on site. The parking garage is located at 9500 William St. The garage is located across the street from the convention center, between the DoubleTree and Embassy Suites Hotels. Our parking rate is $15.00 for a 24 hour period, no in and out privileges. The parking garage is open 24 hours a day, anytime you arrive is ok.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Humberto Perez
Yeap, listed on the website.......

Hey Justin , sorry I won’t be able to make the show this weekend, waaaaay too many things going on at one time! Have a great weekend, can’t wait to hear about it !
Doug

No problem but wished you could have been there! There will be many pics and footage.

Be sure to watch the youtube channel for V8 TV it will be on that...

Thanks

Justin

By Scotty...we have landed! Well the car has at least, lol

0B2B1D80-D134-44A4-8FBA-48393529DE48.jpeg
8C7AF048-C17F-400B-AD7F-29E0355D27D5.jpeg
1D21A9AA-8BA3-49FB-A849-D5F2970A4AFB.jpeg
7D6DA1BD-E676-43E7-B651-D2DD617238ED.jpeg
36DCFF8E-82DE-44C5-B272-B18D1C52D7BF.jpeg

That’s what I’ve been waiting for - a good clean shot of the X. My Lord she looks sweet. Are you hopefully going to post more? What a car.....

That’s what I’ve been waiting for - a good clean shot of the X. My Lord she looks sweet. Are you hopefully going to post more? What a car.....
Thank you my friend for the compliments!

Some more eye candy per your request....

5596D351-E30C-4152-BA2C-F2ECC8760B32.jpeg

36 hrs. & counting, give or take. Congrats again Justin!!

Tom aka Tufcat is my caretaker until I get to the show! He has been phenomenal to say the least! Such a wonderful friend and die hard Mopar aficionado......real friends are there in a pinch or when you cannot be...

Many many thanks Tom @TUFCAT....

Several cars had issues staring due to the cold natured big blocks.....plus the cars being basically frozen.....

Sounds similar to the two I started today... -12C overnight here.

Get some sleep !! :rolleyes:
Wayne you and I know what that is like

You are right, man I got to get to bed....I am just to anxious right now if you cannot tell...

Justin

Tom aka Tufcat is my caretaker until I get to the show! He has been phenomenal to say the least! Such a wonderful friend and die hard Mopar aficionado......real friends are there in a pinch or when you cannot be...

Many many thanks Tom @TUFCAT....

Several cars had issues staring due to the cold natured big blocks.....plus the cars being basically frozen.....

Nice work Tom. Good to hear your voice again buddy. :thumbsup:
The GTX looks outstanding Justin....congrats ...you made it there. :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Wow!
Car looks real nice!
Congratulations. It has to be kinda surreal to be at this stage of the journey.

Have fun and soak it all in.

Wow!
Car looks real nice!
Congratulations. It has to be kinda surreal to be at this stage of the journey.

Have fun and soak it all in.
VC

Thank you for the compliments:thumbsup:

Great to see you around these parts.........

Surreal is the correct word for what's going on right now......It is hard to believe this is happening....

Justin

I have the 4wd truck ready to roll tomorrow. Can't wait to get there! Remind me again Justin what time is the reveal? Looking forward to meeting you and the Mrs. & Mr. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back