• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that thing is gorgeous...I can't wait to see it in person one day!
From Akron, 4.5 hour drive to see it along of all the other cars in the Display at Gilmore Car Museum. Warning it will take more than a day to catch everything, Hemi Under glass is there this weekend for the Olds/Hurst show.

Hey Justin - as always, thank you for continuing to post. Your work is a source of inspiration for me; keeping me on track with the path I'm taking on my T/A restoration. The X looks gorgeous in photos - hope to see it in person one day...

Hey Justin - as always, thank you for continuing to post. Your work is a source of inspiration for me; keeping me on track with the path I'm taking on my T/A restoration. The X looks gorgeous in photos - hope to see it in person one day...
Mark

You can PM me your answer, but I am so glad to see you back and hope everything is well with you my friend!

Your are a true talent and an asset to our community!

I really appreciate you chiming in....I am still following your build thread and those last pics are amazing, literally amazing....

Someday we will have to get together soon, not later but soon! Of course when the car gets back....

Mark

You can PM me your answer, but I am so glad to see you back and hope everything is well with you my friend!

Your are a true talent and an asset to our community!

I really appreciate you chiming in....I am still following your build thread and those last pics are amazing, literally amazing....

Someday we will have to get together soon, not later but soon! Of course when the car gets back....

Very kind words Justin - thank you. To be considered a talent and asset to our community by you means a lot.

Health is improving but I wasn't able to make Carlisle this year so I had to cancel my hotel reservations. Otherwise I would have contacted you as I had planned. My band is on a very busy schedule now so free time is even less and that in itself taxes my health.

I really appreciate you following my restoration over on FEBO https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/my-t-a-restoration.15117/ (if anyone wants to check it out) and I always welcome your input and your responses to my PM questions. I hope to get back to the T/A soon, get it done and get it sold so I can finally focus on a proper restoration for my dream A12 car which just quietly sits under a cover in my garage. It will be nice to show the great folks over here on FBBO what I do and be more of a contributor. Thanks again for reaching out man...

Post that video when it happens Justin once again such a beautiful car man .
My memory for names is not the best,but,, Nadine(?) will surely be taking a video of the first ride in central Ohio! She’s a honey!Hope I’m there soon after. Jeff

My memory for names is not the best,but,, Nadine(?) will surely be taking a video of the first ride in central Ohio! She’s a honey!Hope I’m there soon after. Jeff
Jeff.....Pretty close young man it is Natalie.....

I agree she is one sweet Italian......She will definitely want to go for a cruise from time to time.....Funny thing is she can drive the charge because its an auto but the 4spd X the pedals are a bit too far away:D.....There is no way thats going to change, lol......

Now that's just not fair.. but I understand it !! LMAO.. the wife can run a stick as good as I can, but I prefer she's chasing in the automatic!
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 019.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back