• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ford's answer to the Hellcat?

The next step will be to bring out a Version iof Hemi II with Blower that can Pass emissions. Instead of playing with a small block Poly style head like gen III

I don't believe anything the Commy News Network (CNN) says, to start with.

And if Ford does try to answer with a 700+ hp engine, is it going to be built upside down like their new diesel? Lol

its only a matter of time. I think dodge(fiat) just opened the door and a big giant can of worms when it comes to just how far these "american" companies are willing to go with the "new muscle car" wars. its just the beginning

its just too bad that NASCRAP isn't willing to let these companies run these engines in there respective cup cars like the good ole days when, that was what it was REALLY all about , damn , I miss them days

Mopar still has the ace up their sleeve. They took a 6.4 and destroked it 6.2 and put a supercharger on it. Let ferd and chebbie catch up and come out with whatever. Just when they think they get the upper hand . BOOM! Drop the bomb. 7 liter. 426 HEMI emblem on the fender. Force fed. 1000hp. Kiss my ***

Mopar still has the ace up their sleeve. They took a 6.4 and destroked it 6.2 and put a supercharger on it. Let ferd and chebbie catch up and come out with whatever. Just when they think they get the upper hand . BOOM! Drop the bomb. 7 liter. 426 HEMI emblem on the fender. Force fed. 1000hp. Kiss my ***

that would be THE perfect introduction for their new commercial

images8.gif

The next step will be to bring out a Version iof Hemi II with Blower that can Pass emissions. Instead of playing with a small block Poly style head like gen III

Funny, but I was saying this back when Chevy started putting the 454 back in the trucks. Must have been 25 yrs ago.

On a serious note, I've heard the 5.8 can't fit in the new Mustang chassis.

The current rumors are a high revving 5.2 NA flat plane crank V8 as a Z28 competitor (which Dodge has no answer to)...or w/ all of the turbo tech going on at Ford, a twin turbo'd 5.0. TT coupled w/ direct injection could easily produce MASSIVE power along w/ easy 30 mpg capability in the new chassis.

All speculation at this point.

Just found this...
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/interesting-ford-getting-2428.html?p=64472

Last edited:
In a previous thread you mentioned the 7 liter hemi was junk for that intended purpose.... anyway the next generation should be needle bearing crank and rotary valve hemi head blueprinted to around 12,-14,000 red line pulling around 700hp/500tq at around 10grand to impress me... but it is good the factory has finally caught up to the power everyone on the street and strip have been doing the last 30+ years... LOL!

WHY stop there man? They ALSO have a 440 STROKER "Hemi" now too..... Ferd and GM can both KISS MY ***! LOL

..As all those 2 companies would see is the glaring tail lights WAY ahead of them! As the rubber smoke clears!

I am reading where all you guys are bad mouthing the Fords. I am 66 years and have seen that any time FoMoCo has been challenged they have put their heads together to produce winning vehicles. You don't have to like them but you can't ignore their success. I have owned many different cars over the years, but I have never had a car own me. I am open minded and welcome corrective criticism. It's hard for me to imagine Fiat out doing Ford ever. I was around and saw the fall of Chrysler Corp. and calling a company owned by fiat a Mopar is just wrong any way you look at it. America support it or get out. In my opinion G.M. cars are no longer American either. It is your right to disagree with me and it is also my right to disagree with you. That's how it works in a free country, to each his own. When Chrysler stopped making A and B body cars with big block motors they lost my interest. Just about everything they have produced since then is in my opinion a girls car. I suppose I am just an old school hard headed Marine, but I do like that Hellcat. If I've offended anyone that was not my intent.

Bill

I don't believe anything the Commy News Network (CNN) says, to start with.

And if Ford does try to answer with a 700+ hp engine, is it going to be built upside down like their new diesel? Lol

The Super Snake MOD pumps the existing GT500 to 725+ HP (750HP)
I know, I own a GT500 (2007), had 2, sold one.
Mine has only 200 miles on it.
Debating weather to Super-Snake it or not.

Hi Bill,
I agree...
FORD is not GM...period.

Ford also "dominated" NHRA and NASCAR....
Ford did not take any Gvt money during the bail out.

But hey Bill....dont mention this to anyone here on the Forum.
It's strictly MOPAR or no car
So, keep it quiet...you and I...like Fords too.

Yeah, your right Snakeyes...
Like my wife said:
"Dont pay for the Super Snake MOD...go get a Hellcat Challenger!

Yup, its only money Snakeys!
L.O.L

Auto Transport Service
Back