• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fore!

Boy, she's a knockout in any colored outfit that she wears.

Paige Spirnac 50.jpg

A former minor league baseball player named Steven Tinoco, is the fortunate guy, but i read the marriage broke up.
Guess he's no longer getting to first base with her, and then hitting a home run.
Maybe now, some lucky guy on the PGA golf tour.

View attachment 1459925

View attachment 1460022
Show me the most beautiful girl in the world and I'll show you a guy who is tired of boinking her.

I read an internet article about her, and found out she turned down four million dollars, to pose nude, in an European men's magazine.
Would be nice to see her in the buff, other than fake, photo cropped ones, that are out there on the internet.

Paige Spirnac 37.jpg

If she's topless I'd suggest it's probably photoshopped... but not sure how desperate she is to make money...
Well, turning down the four million, she's not hurting for money, and want's to keep her image the same, without, going topless, or nude.

Paige Spirniac 21.jpg

She has all the right assets to keep on doing what she is currently doing and not having to worry about $$$$$.

but I sure would like to pet her just once:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back