• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fore!

She has all the right assets to keep on doing what she is currently doing and not having to worry about $$$$$.

but I sure would like to pet her just once:lol:
Ya, that would certainly be nice to be on that wish list. lol

Paige Spirnac 41.jpg

Far from the juiciest pic but my fav is the recent one with Paige in a purple body suit. I love that color and on her in that suit it just makes my little guy a big man. Gorgeous!

When i first found a picture of Paige, (post 22) that was the picture that got me started finding out about her.
That was my favorite, but that purple outfit fits every curve on that body of hers.

Paige Spirniac 51.jpg

My mistake ( obviously ) i thought this was about the toronto maple leafs going golfing.

My mistake ( obviously ) i thought this was about the toronto maple leafs going golfing.
I don't understand a connection with the heading title "Fore" with the Toronto Maple leafs ice hockey team, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind having her in their corner.

Paige Spirnac 60.jpg

I don't understand a connection with the heading title "Fore" with the Toronto Maple leafs ice hockey team, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind having her in their corner.

View attachment 1464950
That's usually what hockey fans say when their team gets eliminated in the playoffs, or if they are having a season where they won't reach the playoffs. I don't think mitch (hair gel ) marner would know what do with her :)

That's usually what hockey fans say when their team gets eliminated in the playoffs, or if they are having a season where they won't reach the playoffs. I don't think mitch (hair gel ) marner would know what do with her :)
Thank's for the explanation.
I guess you can figure out i don't follow hockey, or know much about that game.

Paige Spirnac 46.jpg

and she just keeps giving...........:drinks:keep those pics coming

Auto Transport Service
Back