• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Former Chevy Guy Affirmation

Welcome to the A Team! Post some pics of your car, if you would.

Welcome to the dark side, Bob!

Welcome to the nightmares of hunting parts,making parts yourself,expensive builds,long hours in the garage,being the only mopar at shows,getting teased by the chevy/ford folks. I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!! Good lookin projects by the way.

Welcome to the darkside Bob

I'm glad to hear you got rid of the disease. Welcome!

They say you learn by your mistakes,I seen you have learned. Welcome aboard Bob

hola

Welcome aboard. I just got onboard myself. I love your intro. I'm still smilling from reading the title.
Jerry Pineda

Welcome Bob! Chevies are cheap and easy to build, but for me it is Mopar or nocar!!

Welcome - your post reminds me of my Dad. He was a Chevy guy when he was young and after my parents divorced he bought an old Dodge from his friend because he needed a car to drive. That was 1976, the car was a '66 Coronet 440 convertible 383 4bbl/auto. He paid 125 bucks for it, put motor mounts in it and a tune up. He always got excited when he told the story because he saw the light that day saying that it was the fastest car he had ever driven. I still have the car. Good luck with your '65's

Auto Transport Service
Back