• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Mitchell won't be down for breakfast

I don't know who he is but that's awful harsh man....maybe some background from the members to inform me.

Believe me, many would think I'm being too kind.

But you're right, I'll not speak ill of the dead.

RIP Frank.

The perfect headstone?

screwed.jpg

Frank lived about about 40 miles from me. I only went there one time. He had this huge warehouse full of NOS mopar parts. This place is stacked up to the celling with parts. A few years ago Frank sold the contents to two young men from California. Frank still owned the building but not this contents. They probably have 300 mopars sitting out back in the woods. He was a odd guy. Everything is priced at a premium price. I talked to Frank for a few mins he was not interested in any friendly type of conversation. His place is in Fairmount Ga. He didn't have a sign out front and it was way off of the road. I assumed he was hidding from the IRS. I wonder what's going to happen to the stuff now.

People don't have to buy anything from anybody. Having choices is nice. I've been a mopar junkie for 40+ years, and have to say that I purchased some very rare stuff from him. I never went there first, but did spend some money there. I also begrudge nobody for making money. Don't wanna buy it.....move on.

Auto Transport Service
Back