• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phil Da Phuture won't be down for breakfast

200w.gif

I've never seen a picture of a rapper that didn't have at least one gold tooth. First time for everything I suppose.

I'm going to guess murder was the intended crime to settle some score and the thefts were a convenient cover.

R.I.P.

I've never seen a picture of a rapper that didn't have at least one gold tooth. First time for everything I suppose.
Someone's hero, give me strength to make it thought this moment..... R.I.P. They're checking all dentists in the area for a suspect with a new gold tooth or a new facebook post of a man with a hand full of money, a gun and a new gold tooth.

Breaking News! The artist formerly known as Phil Da Phuture is now known as Phil No Phuture,story at 11.00.

Another devastating FU**ING BLOW to the music industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited vocabulary for lyrics. F word, kill da white man, F Police. Only words they know.

Auto Transport Service
Back