• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front End FRIDAY!!!

5c54982202b926c3c46ae693_de09a88c-15be-4aca-b844-41dcae764379.jpg

Here's mine. We are allowed to use Year-Of-Manufacture licence plates in Ontario, so I have 1967 plates on my 1967 R/T. 1967 also happened to be the 100th anniversary of Confederation of Canada. For many years, Ontario plates have always had blue lettering on white background. When these ones were issued, the colors alternated every year. With white lettering on a blue background, these licence plates stand out as something special. When I got the plates, they were still in original wax paper covering, having never been issued.

P6130016.JPG P6130017.JPG

I think my car is a little upset about all the rain here in Michigan! Some say she always looks a little angry!

10BC29F9-D2E4-4557-9C5E-5E854E2648B0.jpeg

I think my car is a little upset about all the rain here in Michigan! Some say she always looks a little angry!

View attachment 1129430
I never understood why some don't like the '70 Coronet/Bee front ends. I think it's one of the all time great front ends. Great pic, JJ!

I never understood why some don't like the '70 Coronet/Bee front ends. I think it's one of the all time great front ends. Great pic, JJ!
I remember when they came out, thought they were the ugliest car ever saw. Thought they beat 62 Plymouth Savoy, now I'll take one each.

I guess we've taken a couple of months off - let's get this one going again.

Wigg-2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back