• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front End FRIDAY!!!

20221207_155325.jpg

Almost 50. No signs of sagging whatsoever. Still “perky” after 46 years of ownership.
6DDE828B-E95C-4A88-A6C2-4390A0B76C02.jpeg

Last edited:
This reminds me of the first in a long line of Dodge's I have owned. Mine started out as an Ontario Provincial Police cruiser, equipped with a 313 and column shifted 3- speed manual transmission. Being a police car, it also came with 15" rims with the the small pick-up truck hub caps and 11" brakes. By the time I bought the car for $500 in 1967, it had been repainted the same colour as the pictured car. I replaced the original tired power train with an almost new 383, 4-speed pulled from a rolled over Belvedere. I paid the wrecking yard another $500 for this. I installed some tall blackwall tires on a set of chromed, reversed rims (all the rage up here at the time). Although I always thought I would install a Maxie hood scoop, I never got around to it. I enjoyed this car until I bought my new 1969 SuperBee. Thanks for the memories!

Auto Transport Service
Back