• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front End FRIDAY!!!

299.jpg

I thought that was the best looking year of that design of Dodge trucks. The single, hooded headlights, and modern, front opening alligator hood really updated this series of trucks. The next year double headlights looked tacked on. A friend of mine has a '56 Fargo with the side opening hoods, a throwback to the 1930's.

I thought that was the best looking year of that design of Dodge trucks. The single, hooded headlights, and modern, front opening alligator hood really updated this series of trucks. The next year double headlights looked tacked on. A friend of mine has a '56 Fargo with the side opening hoods, a throwback to the 1930's.
Has a 59 361, push button automatic, fun to drive

Some nice '57s. Note how hood trim is different on all three . . .

223 '57 Dodge D100 2.jpg

223 '57 Dodge D100 3.jpg

This stepside has custom rear fenders with no running boards or steps. Nice truck but stock look is better IMO . .
223 '57 Dodge D100.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back