• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front end suspension adjustment

The box is from Firm Feel so it is a OEM rebuild unit which most likely will have a original, or proper repo, sector shaft with a blind spline.
Stuff like roll pins you can get in assortment boxes, but i don't see the point of buying a complete box for just 1 pin. (i might need another pin over the next 10 years after.) :screwy:
I will check at work to see if i can find some various sizes, my guess would be 0.15 - 0.25" diameter.

After replacement of the steering box, pitman arm and idler arm should be not much changed in alignment i guess.

After this and and the rear suspension has been replaced i will go for a good alignment with my favorite adres, this guy has done some magic on my other cars! :thumbsup:
His first question: "What's your driving style? Grandma or sporty?" and he'll take it from there.
He does the first test drive after the adjustment, if he is not happy it goes straight back on the alignment rack. :BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back