• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galvanized weatherstrip channel moulding?

Mr111

Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
7910F126-7FA7-474C-B3F0-956D9DB415A6.jpeg
5AD08DEB-EF61-4314-A9D8-A441860E3FB7.jpeg
I’m restoring a 69 roadrunner a12 hardtop and purchased more mouldings than I care to count. Low and behold there’s yet another one I can’t name or seem to be able to locate. Holding the soft rubber moulding at the top of the doors is a galvanized channel. On this channel there are three stainless mouldings (two long and a short angled piece that makes the bend) that look nearly identical to drip rail mouldings but a little smaller. Without looking closer you’d think these are one part with the channel. What are these or the channel they attach to called and does anyone repro these parts? My stainless mouldings are kinked and I can’t seem to find these things anywhere. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not hard to find used...but restored or repop seems tough. Every search I do ends up the the black rubber seal on the inside or drip rail mouldings. I’ve tried roof rail channels and everything else I can think of calling them. These mouldings just have to be available, there’s not another piece of stainless trim on the whole car that’s not available somewhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back