• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Dreams TV

Centerline

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
The Polara and I were on the Garage Dreams TV show Saturday night (Motor Trend Channel). They spent 5 hours here last January filming for a 10 minute segment. Another member of our club who owns a '57 Chevy sedan delivery was also on the show.

I was not allowed to publicize this appearance before the show aired so apologies for not giving everyone a heads up. You can watch the show Here.

thumbnail_20220530_073632.jpg

Last edited:
I was called to do a segment for "Carnival Eats". a) they want a "gimmick" and b) a day to shoot a 5 minute segment. I normally had 1/2 to 1-1/2 hour lineups for my product at $300/hr revenue. Yeah, like I'm gonna give that up for a day for 5 minutes of fame !!

You did a great job building this car, turned out real nice. I stole your idea of going with all red tail lights and sequential turn signals, it looked too good not to use ,lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back