• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 2 Hemi

I like in the car and running, fewer stories that way.

Well that deal is dead lol. Turns out he didn’t want to part with it.

So… I’m back to building one I think. I’m so uncomfortable having this done out of state where I can’t drop in and see progress. Id like to have someone on Long Island build one for me. Even upstate ny as I have family up there and can make excuses to go.

I realize it’s a niche and not every shop knows how to build one properly. I’m still exploring

I saw that one in mesa listed on a fb group … my problem is I don’t trust anyone. Nothing personal against that seller but I find it hard to believe a word anyone says. Shame too. The one in mesa date matches my car. Mine is a late year 68 build
This one in Mesa sold locally.

I know exactly how you feel. I would not go to another state where you can't drop by and see progress.
I will reccomend MERKEL Racing Engines .
Scott is a dealer here on the Island for many suppliers from block,heads and rotating assembly .Complete machine shop. He will give you a turn key dynoed engine that you helped spec and pick parts at a good price.
Merkel put this blown stroker pump gas engine together 10 years ago.

41984454_1441975369280351_8042533257708830720_n.jpg

42174148_1441975359280352_3537718004269711360_n.jpg

I know exactly how you feel. I would not go to another state where you can't drop by and see progress.
I will reccomend MERKEL Racing Engines .
Scott is a dealer here on the Island for many suppliers from block,heads and rotating assembly .Complete machine shop. He will give you a turn key dynoed engine that you helped spec and pick parts at a good price.
Merkel put this blown stroker pump gas engine together 10 years ago.
Thanks. He’s 10 min from my shop in Bohemia.

Auto Transport Service
Back