• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Kennedy will not be down for breakfast..

I hate to hear that. He's been around for a lot of years.

RIP George. Thanks for the memories.

Attachments

• the-gunfighters-movie-poster-1987-1020388668.jpg
    the-gunfighters-movie-poster-1987-1020388668.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 231
Airport

"Mr. Patroni, she won't take much more."

Joe Patroni: "Well anyway, she's gonna get it".

Thanks George.

Attachments

• 2468353,Et+mXQxmf133BJLjSyMaNupE14LLyDQ2rWo3fLSS4+k3yT0CcOGfb6Gf8IFod5N+WaaOen8ziJMaAFgjMT0NlA==.jpg
    2468353,Et+mXQxmf133BJLjSyMaNupE14LLyDQ2rWo3fLSS4+k3yT0CcOGfb6Gf8IFod5N+WaaOen8ziJMaAFgjMT0NlA==.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 182
RIP George
again

RIP George. I think he was good in most everything he did. Played an excellent bad guy.

Airport

"Mr. Patroni, she won't take much more."

Joe Patroni: "Well anyway, she's gonna get it".

Thanks George.

I was looking fore the snippet of this, couldn't find it.

After reading his Bio, I discovered that he was a WW II Vet and served a total of 16 years and left with the rank of Capt. Who knew??? Hand Salute :icon_salut: He was also good in the Dirty Dozen...cr8crshr/Tuck

After reading his Bio, I discovered that he was a WW II Vet and served a total of 16 years and left with the rank of Capt. Who knew??? Hand Salute :icon_salut: He was also good in the Dirty Dozen...cr8crshr/Tuck

I've seen him everywhere it seems and never could recall his name. Bad on me. But it seems he could relate to his WW2 roles for sure. Awesome actor and life. RIP

Auto Transport Service
Back