• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gerdon auto sales corydon indiana mopar dealership

I don't know where in Indiana my Challenger came from but it had a 1971 Indiana state safety inspection sticker on the windshield.... And a 1973 McClellan AFB gate sticker.... So if you don't mind please check JS27N0B158163 And Thanks for putting this out there...

Nothing on the Challenger, and the charger I came close they sold 169430, it was a plum crazy 383-500. And 164316 was a b7 R/T. Glad to do it, all this stuff would be headed to the dump if I didn't get it out of there a couple years back.

If anyone thinks that there car was sold new at gerdon auto sales in Corydon Indiana let me know. I have all the new car paperwork from 1965-1981. They were a dodge dealership from 65 on and got the Chrysler, Plymouth franchise in 68. It doesn't have to be a b-body, I have the paperwork on a,b,c,e-body's, trucks and vans. If you think your car came from around that area let me know. There is a 70 cuda on Ebay right now in south Dakota that was sold here so the cars did get around. pm me, thanks. No 6-pack or hemi cars, he wouldn't order anything with multi-carb's.
If anyone thinks that there car was sold new at gerdon auto sales in Corydon Indiana let me know. I have all the new car paperwork from 1965-1981. They were a dodge dealership from 65 on and got the Chrysler, Plymouth franchise in 68. It doesn't have to be a b-body, I have the paperwork on a,b,c,e-body's, trucks and vans. If you think your car came from around that area let me know. There is a 70 cuda on Ebay right now in south Dakota that was sold here so the cars did get around. pm me, thanks. No 6-pack or hemi cars, he wouldn't order anything with multi-carb's.
could you check a couple of 1970 charger vins 108130 and 107239

Auto Transport Service
Back