• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good guy alert

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
Brewzer67 took the time to come meet me today while I was still here in Wisconsin. Bob is a great guy with a great passion for Mopars. I was captivated with his stories ! I definitely want to meet again next time I am in town ! It is awesome to be able to put a face to a name . Another great FBBO member ! I will buy next time Bob ! Thanks !

yep some great people on here :thumbsup:

Brewzer67 took the time to come meet me today while I was still here in Wisconsin. Bob is a great guy with a great passion for Mopars. I was captivated with his stories ! I definitely want to meet again next time I am in town ! It is awesome to be able to put a face to a name . Another great FBBO member ! I will buy next time Bob ! Thanks !
It was awesome to get the chance to meet and hopefully you can come around again during our car show season so you can see some rust belt restorations. Car people are the best!

Looking forward to meet my near mopar neighbor at a car show this summer. I’ll buy him a cold beverage of his choice there (among the available selections) for ya. I’ll send you a SASE to reimburse me plus the cost of the stamp (yeah my wife doesn’t think I’m funny either).

Auto Transport Service
Back