• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Mornin' All

GTX Dave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Dave and I'm currently in Maryland. Been lurking for a while, decided its time to join. While I'm new to this group I've been playing with Mopars since the early 80s. Had several cool cars over the years, raced some, restored some, crashed a couple & drove a whole bunch. Last car was a 69 Charger R/T 4spd Dana. Currently working on a 69 GTX 4spd Dana. Its a very solid car with beautiful paint but its a basket and missing a ton of stuff so I'll be looking for lots of parts. Thanks

You've come to the right place Dave and we're glad to have you aboard. Post some pics of your B-body, past or present, to share with the folks here when you get a moment. We love pics around here!

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from western NY!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Hey Dave, welcome and let's see some pics of the car!

Welcome from Illinois!!
aa misc (67)ic.jpg

We would love to see pictures! The Car, not dudes named Dave.

Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Here are two pics of the Charger I had. Car is somewhere around Tampa FL last I knew.
A very good friend of mine bought this car when we were young. I tried buying it from him then but the deal fell through. We then took it apart together and began redoing it over several years. Once it got paint on it, it sat for a LONG time. Eventually I bought it from him and finished it. 526 made almost 700HP on pump gas. My buddy Dave Wicks & I built that engine in the garage together, made my own custom girdle with cap supports to help keep the 4.375 crank INSIDE the block (I had one exit at a high rate of speed and in multiple pieces once). The car had the original trans & rear in it and I stumbled on a 440 out of another Charger that had an identical VIN with the last two digits inverted ... what are the odds of that??? That car was a BLAST!

may 08 1.jpg

526  in car 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back