• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Goodyear Polyglas 2-G60-15's, and 2 F60-15's

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYMGTX

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 G60-15's , 2 F60-15's. These are around 16 years old and were on a 70 GTX Show Car. They have around 5000 miles give or take. Very good condition with no cracking and minimal thread wear, always stored in garage. The F's have a little wear on the inside, because the front end was out a little but hardly noticable. The G's don't show any wear. (See Pics). Just removed because I'm going to start driving car more and purchased new ones after waiting 10 months for them to come available. Located in St. Louis, MO. Prefer not to ship but might if we figure out how. Have no idea what the cost will be. We can discuss.

Please PM if interested and we can share contact info. I only check occasionally so I'll answer first come when I get to it.

Thanks!

$1000

Polyglas.jpg

Polyglas G.jpg

Polyglas F.jpg

Last edited:
Questions: Will you separate ? What is tread depth on each tire ? What is the date code on each tire ? Thank you. EDIT: Forget it, did not read about the shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back