• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got to drive a HELCAT finally!!

Lucky you and thats awesome....the lady to the far right in the pic, based on her facial expression she didn't get to drive/ride in one, lol....
Didn't notice her in the picture... come to think of it.. I don't even know who that is and that picture was taken at my home!! But no she didn't get a ride.

Didn't notice her in the picture... come to think of it.. I don't even know who that is and that picture was taken at my home!! But no she didn't get a ride.
Lol....then you got photo bombed....geez I wish I had random females running around my house.....lol

I'm pretty sure that's a ghost. She looks creepy.

Sweet rides no doubt. I never test drive something that I’m not ready to buy if it like it. Just makes me want something that I generally can’t have. I look at our older cars as more of a hobby and a toy so to speak. A hellcat wouldn’t fit into that category for me. Yeah I’m sure they’re fun to drive but so would a Ferrari. Don’t need or want either one. I like The antiquity of our older iron. There’s not one in my future...

Picked up my boy at school early today, he’s sick, and there’s a Hellcat in the student parking lot! Must belong to a rich dairy farmers kid.

Picked up my boy at school early today, he’s sick, and there’s a Hellcat in the student parking lot! Must belong to a rich dairy farmers kid.
Must belong to very ignorant parent!! Hopefully it's a teacher's or a visitor not a student.

Here in the Central Valley, dairy farms are huge along with farming in general, so it’s just my observation, but I’d bet that’s exactly who owns it.

I want one, but no room {no extra cash either}
& I won't get a car I have to keep outside the garage...

All you Hellcat owners...did you go with the auto or the stick?

I've yet to have test driven one, but have heard the stick is quite a chore for a daily commute. Thoughts?

All you Hellcat owners...did you go with the auto or the stick?

I've yet to have test driven one, but have heard the stick is quite a chore for a daily commute. Thoughts?

I chose a stick car. I was buying a current muscle car and driving it in stop and go commuter traffic was not a part of/reason for owning it. The fun of a stick was the selling point for me.
However, I have been in a few long slow traffic slinkies and dropping out of gear and back again is so easy that I would not consider it a significant chore.

The auto is quicker.

For some, the -numbers- about what they own is a bigger deal than the driving experience.
A demon is quicker yet -but I will not upgrade for the cost of something -extra- that I would never feel. --20K is a lot extra to pay for a little something to just brag about.

Last edited:
I just wanna be the old guy in this clip...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange how many Hellcats are for sale with between 5,000-10,000 miles. Did the owners get one too many scares? Not realistic other than a weekend cruiser? Maybe some other reason? Just wondering what other people think. The average that I am seeing them for is around $60,000. Still a little rich for something that I can't A) work on and B) make money with. I can get a Hemi B Body for 60 grand. :thumbsup:

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange how many Hellcats are for sale with between 5,000-10,000 miles. Did the owners get one too many scares?

I'm guessing for some it may have been the novelty of owning a 707HP beast. For others it may have been the shitting of their pants.

Auto Transport Service
Back