• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz Show Host

I remember watching the program where the Extreme Lee was built for Kenny Wayne Shepard....and being horrified at the rear quarters which were riveted on....and the troweled up with gallons of mud. What a beautiful job that was.... :eek:
Here's a shot I found showing the ravages of time on this fast-paced re-build....
upload_2019-4-19_9-9-42.png

Nice bubbles of rust working away unchecked.:D

Nice accelerator pedal :lol:

It's a Mopar show not meant for Mopar people.

and not meant for people into restorations
Worman simply murders that word
he takes out a hundred knives and stabs the **** out of it..
he is barely good enough to fool a novice..

300 isnt a lot,tbh,on ebay anyways.
i had way more than that,bitd.
get to like ten thousand and be a Power seller.

unfortunately,ebay has changed over the years.
too many loopholes for the bidders and not enough seller protection,imo.

So do I have hundereds of feedbacks and some involve selling automobiles and I also know that having over 300 positive feedback ratings with none negative is very, very respectable for anyone selling cars.

Last edited:
Ebay doesn't allow negative feedback. It's a ****-show of a site. Buyer beware....you're on your own.

Ebay doesn't allow negative feedback. It's a ****-show of a site. Buyer beware....you're on your own.
I not here to argue with you but you don't know what your talking about. I have left plenty of negative feedback.

Agreed. The seller can't leave the buyer bad feedback, but a buyer can leave a negative for the purchase.

While it is true you can't leave negative feedback BUT that is for the SELLER only. It is all about the buyer at least on parts anyway. They will pull PP instantly for any reason and now even up to a few months after purchase!!

As some other people have said on this tread. I don't really care for Mark's BS. Don't get me wrong, SOME of it's funny. BUT I'd much rather see more restoration stuff done. I like seeing the reveals they do, Will do body and paint, and whoever does assembly now. I think they should really focus more on that. It seems to me, sometimes Mark just gets in the way when Will is trying to paint too. As for Alyssa, she is TRYING TO understand the Mopar hobby BUT, I DON'T at all see her caring on her dads "legacy". I hear she's a real piece of (fill in the blank) too. There again, a millennial who doesn't really give a damn. As hanks73340 said, just eye candy for some guys. I miss Dave and Royal as well, they both seemed like real nice guys (from the show anyway). I like how Dave explained things.

That "Cousin Douggie" is either bad on camera or half a retard. I suspect that he is a great tech but just not adept at hamming it up while being filmed. If he really was as stupid as he appears, he shouldn't be near any power tools or machinery.

As a "side note", my stepdad said, they came to Carlisle one year, with the Alpine White 70 Superbird from the early seasons of the show. It looked terrible. Very badly done. I'm sure their work is better now with the "new crew". But, I'd really like to hear from the owners who get their cars restored by Mark. Just to hear what they have to say. Here's a story on how I understood it. Someone I know, went to go visit Graveyard Carz to meet Mark and the crew, and to take a tour of the shop. Mind you, he is also from Connecticut. Alyssa told him "my dad is not here right now, come back tomorrow" then walked out on her phone. He went back the next day and Mark was still not there. As I said, this is how I understood it, I don't know how accurate it is.

"Cousin Doug" is somewhat of a dummy on camera. How he is off camera, who knows. Maybe he gets "nervous" when they film? He seems to do good work though. Hell, he put an engine together and took apart a 8 3/4 rear end. There might, JUST MIGHT be more smartness than they lead on to.

i hadda scroll thru quite a lot of comments on that page before i finally found a breakdown.
is this story actually true??
if so,its a Horror story and why would Anyone bring their car there?
Automotive Design Perfection. changed the name of the group "Don't trust your Mopar to the graveyard." to "Graveyard Fraudz".
March 19, 2018
No, I let the bank have it. They wouldnt help with GYC or Mercury ins. I'm not gonna pass it off to someone but Im not gonna pay $835.00 a month for a project car. I owed $40,000. They sold it without disclosing the poor workmanship or the safety issues, even though they were fully aware, to a guy in New Hampshire. When I told him about it he was shocked and sold it to a guy in Germany, also without disclosing. The guy in Germany has fixed a lot but there is still a long way to go. I financeed it for $50,000 Hagerty and JJ Best Bank's Appraisers put the value of the car at the time of purchase at $60,000 and $58,000. at the time of the sccident I owed $46,000 it was insured for a gauranteed $60,000. Accident damage estimates were $45,000 by Hagerty and $42,000 by Mercury's adjuster. Which in both cases totals the Charger. I could have walked away with $14,000 in equity and bought another one. i just wanted my car fixed. I also had spent $4,000 dollars on parts converting it to a four speed and did the work my self 1 month before the accident. I also put $2,000 worth of YearOne 17x9 Rallies and Goodyear 275 40 17's at all 4 corners. I offered to do the work my self stripping the body down to the unibody and shipping the body to US cartool in North Carolina. They have a body in white program that for $18,000 they send you back a "body in white" like new, ready for paint. But, since the car was financed they would not let me do the work. I contacted GYC about fixing it since they showed the wrecked 'cuda and they appeeared to do good work. I didnt know that they had yet to touch the 'cuda! Mark agreed to do the repairs for $30,000 since they advertise for their suppliers they dont have to pay much if any for parts and used the car on their show.

Rami Marie Wilson I refused to let them touch it again. If they couldn't do any better than that why give them the another shot. I wanted my money back because literally everything they did they butchered. He would only agree to $10,000 I asked him to meet me in the middle at $20,000, He refused. In the end he rescinded his offer and I ended up with nothing.

Sorry about the FB link, here's a better one. also has Marks rebuttal.
the upside down crooked marker lamp is classic.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=113394.25
Mark wrote,
I never once denied that my collision shop fell short of the line on quality control. The paint has many issues that need addressed. Some welds are missing in various areas that need to be attention. The body man who did the job was not a Mopar guy and made multiple mistakes on the reassembly. (The body man was fired the same day as Wilson notified me of the issues) I openly admit this and have from the beginning. From the time Wilson made his complaints known to me I have done everything possible to resolve the issues.
>They quality checked this car ON CAMERA.
EDIT-I see this has been posted here before...

Last edited:
There are shows that feature more work and less drama.

Wheeler Dealers

Full Custom Garage

Even Garage Squad
Detroit muscle is another good one Tommy boshers explains things pretty well without the drama, and stacey david's hair, and laugh

Auto Transport Service
Back