• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz Show Host

Detroit muscle is another good one Tommy boshers explains things pretty well without the drama, and stacey david's hair, and laugh
Stacy David's laugh is weird . Like Bitchin' Rides but k dog issues but it looks like they do some real unique stuff. Cost no object shop.

Stacy David's laugh is weird . Like Bitchin' Rides but k dog issues but it looks like they do some real unique stuff. Cost no object shop.
That's it the average car guy does not have deep pockets to buy a 426 hemi crate motor, and all the good stuff. And they say it only costs twelve grand for this, and that.

If Mark was a truly dyed in the wool Mopar guy, then he would have named his daughter Dana. :p

OR Samtrammck. Sammy for short!

...or at least have a Dodge show theme van...

@YY1, You're right with that last post. I so remember that Chebbie van. They used it in the 1st few seasons, I think for the camera guys. It's ridiculous, because they had a Chebbie van BUT had a Superbird on the side.:wtf:

So I thought I would give the show another try tonight....... not good.

Why do they use tape loops from soft port moves? This repetitive guitar licks is really a poor choice.

Why do I care about them organizing a storage locker?

The most technical task so far was explaining how a trunk plunger light works.

I will finish the episode but the Muzak is really insulting just like the host.....

So I thought I would give the show another try tonight....... not good.

Why do they use tape loops from soft port moves? This repetitive guitar licks is really a poor choice.

Why do I care about them organizing a storage locker?

The most technical task so far was explaining how a trunk plunger light works.

I will finish the episode but the Muzak is really insulting just like the host.....
Its unfortunate how the showboating ego tool makes a show distasteful......

Just simple changes can be made and the "real" Mopar crowd would support it.....

Less nonsense and more about the cars..........One can see why the cars stay there for years before even getting started...

I also find it comical how Mark acted like a totally different person with Mike Mancini.....Mike Mancini is a REAL builder of cars back to the day when they rolled out of the factory.....Numerous Gold certified awards and recognition Mike has received. Mike is a phenomenal talent and a very nice guy to boot....

Heres a question for the buzzard beak....The one who claims he builds the "best" and just like the day they rolled out of the factory....Can you provide the masses your "Gold Certified" award?

If not then stop with the BS statements making the viewers believe your restorations are equivalent........

I tried to watch again earlier this evening, with that music it lasted under 5 minutes before I had to turn it, it keeps getting more and more irritating every time i attempt to get a peak at some cool cars. too bad.

Its unfortunate how the showboating ego tool makes a show distasteful......

Just simple changes can be made and the "real" Mopar crowd would support it.....

Less nonsense and more about the cars..........One can see why the cars stay there for years before even getting started...

I also find it comical how Mark acted like a totally different person with Mike Mancini.....Mike Mancini is a REAL builder of cars back to the day when they rolled out of the factory.....Numerous Gold certified awards and recognition Mike has received. Mike is a phenomenal talent and a very nice guy to boot....

Heres a question for the buzzard beak....The one who claims he builds the "best" and just like the day they rolled out of the factory....Can you provide the masses your "Gold Certified" award?

If not then stop with the BS statements making the viewers believe your restorations are equivalent........
Buzzard Beak.:rofl:

Besides Wheeler Dealers, I found another no BS format show-

Full Custom Garage

Not really my style, but

That guy is an artist

mostly basic fab, but it all comes together as a whole that;s greater than the sum of it's parts

if that guy wants to show-boat, this is the result

04-h9dhtq1.jpg

kPdA8sx.jpg

02-jhjx2vj.jpg

Full Custom Garage

Not really my style, but

That guy is an artist

mostly basic fab, but it all comes together as a whole that;s greater than the sum of it's parts

View attachment 787973

View attachment 787974

View attachment 787975
Theres something cool. I wouldnt own one or drive one. But very cool.
Thanks for sharing. Love how the spokes were done over the solid wheels too.

Full Custom Garage

Not really my style, but

That guy is an artist

View attachment 787973

View attachment 787974

View attachment 787975

I agree

I have watched Ian's show for awhile....The guy is a natural talent and soaks information from the best of the best out there....He researches old Hot rod mags....Finds a piece of scrap in the yard and turns it into a perfect functioning piece for his project......

Amazing guy....

I like the assembly and de-coding only, the rest of the show is flooded with commercials like most all Motor Trend shows (above average commercial time)

I like that he used a hot rodded straight six and buried it between the frame rails.

The interior is pretty cool too, bit I couldn't find a pic.

It has air suspension, so it is driveable, but Ian clearly sates it was built as a show car.

Auto Transport Service
Back