• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great vendor alert Harland Sharp

fourgearsavoy

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting a roller cam in my Savoy and of course as you know I have to measure for new pushrods and set my new rockers up etc...
Well my new rockers have cup type adjusters and now I need ball-ball pushrods. So as you might have guessed Summit doesn't stock the ones I need. So I started thinking lets put the old cup style pushrods in and do some measurements. So I called Harland Sharp and they sold me just the ball style screws I needed direct. Glad I only live 40 minutes away and I went over and they sold me the premium hardware for only $160.
This is the second time they have been more than helpful to me with a smile and discounted parts.

Love those guys

Gus

Yes, there are great to work with. We have bought hundreds of sets of rockers from them and they make custom sets for us with cup adjusters.

Auto Transport Service
Back