• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Arizona

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, the land of the 3 week summer. That is a beautiful GTX. That dark green looks good on it. Chrysler must have bought green paint by the tanker car in 1969-1970!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, the land of the 3 week summer. That is a beautiful GTX. That dark green looks good on it. Chrysler must have bought green paint by the tanker car in 1969-1970!
...and '68 too :)

Welcome aboard , thats a Good looking 69. Reminds me of the one I used to own. But mine was auto and factory air. WOW< I would love to find that car

But Im in Tucson area. Actually south side in Corona De Tucson. At the base of the Santa Rita mntns

I have a black 1966 Satellite currently

20230402_144945.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard , thats a Good looking 69. Reminds me of the one I used to own. But mine was auto and factory air. WOW< I would love to find that car

But Im in Tucson area. Actually south side in Corona De Tucson. At the base of the Santa Rita mntns

I have a black 1966 Satellite currently

View attachment 1532124

Very nice looking, I get bottled Corona from time-to-time. :)
Hit a patch of 105F on I-10 coming home from Tucson the other day

Welcome Aboard from Scottsdale Az. Good looking car you have. My 1st '70 charger was f8, loved that deep dark green. Considered painting my current charger that color, but Wife and sons loved the ff4 green so I had it redone to the original color 6 years ago. At that time nobody was producing green cars and a couple of years later Challenger came out with a very close tint of green. Several car companies now offer a green choice and I take full credit for the rebirth of Green Machines.

Over 50 years later and with a full head of white hair, things have come full circle and I find myself with a same color 69 GTX/440/727/4.11.

Hey fellow old guy Arizonan,

No sooner did I post a near identical story in my thread "Retro Now and Then" did I see yours.

Welcome to the forum!!

(By the way, I'm up here in Prescott.)

Welcome!! Good looking 69 X... Nicely optioned, no fluff, just the stuff ya need for speed..

For many years green in & out was called the kiss of death... Yet somehow I always thought it looks great... Well, it looks great until the paint dies... Thankfully newer BC/CC paints really took care of that... Looks just like I remember F8 looking back then they were new...

Auto Transport Service
Back