• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greetings from France

Damien B.

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Hello.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas
I own a 1971 plymouth satellite powered by a 360ci small block linked to a tf727.
The car is sadly not numbermatching since it went through numerous owner that each did their own modifications.

just a quick picture of my satellite and friend's 71 charger

IMG-20200621-WA0031.jpg

Welcome Damien to FBBO. Both cars are looking good, hope you are enjoying your Ply. Satellite.

Welcome Damien to FBBO. Both cars are looking good, hope you are enjoying your Ply. Satellite.
Thanks for the welcome.
I m enjoying it but the engine is showing signs of old age, there is also a few issue with the exhaust system.
So i will have some work to do or just find a reliable engine builder to order a complete turn key engine, i ll have to figure out what i want (can afford) to do because between shipping and custom i m not sure ordering parts will end up cheaper than one single whole engine.

Bienvenue Monsieur! ...and nice Satellite!

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! I have been to Lyon. Very beautiful city, the architecture is really something to see. The cathedral is pretty amazing! 440'

Welcome from southern Illinois! Nice car!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice rides!

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! I have been to Lyon. Very beautiful city, the architecture is really something to see. The cathedral is pretty amazing! 440'
Yeah the basilic of Fourviere is pretty great with an full view over Lyon.

Auto Transport Service
Back