• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hammered!!!!!

cr8crshr

Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Man we are getting Hammered with Snow. Pretty but a pain in the ARSE. And to make it more uncomfortable, way below freezing temps...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Donner Summit 20211227.jpg

Its 75 here today. I'll send some of that up to you.

-24 here this morning and snow and wind feels like in the -30 to -40

Been over Donner many times. They usually close it when cars pass the Snow Plows on the Rt Side. Dumbasses.

74 here right now and should be 80 by the end of the week.
No offense but you can keep the human sushi trail with all that coldness.

I feel lucky here, changing plugs and oil in the truck at 35°F

80 degrees and cloudy. Rain on Wednesday

I can do without any rain.

I'm glad I got the vehicles outta there when I did. A big Thank You to Reilable Auto for generation a trip as quick as they did too. They said it would take 2-7 weeks for pick-up, they did it in 2 days, a driver waiting for work wanted to get home to Georgia for Christmas! Instead of the van been dumped on with snow and it's worthless windshield gasket would make for a very wet dash & interior. Instead, it's safe and dry behind door #2! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

p1010680-jpg.jpg

Yeah. That's coming Minnesota way later this week. We had a fairly warm Nov/Dec. Time to pay the fiddler?
Thats been the same here and now it probably won't quit and thats ok cause we need a lot of snowpack to replace the watershed after the long dry summer we just had.

Last edited:
It's nice to be in the free state of Florida. No snow, no problem.

Auto Transport Service
Back