• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Hemi Day!!

64Orange

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids cheering and exclaiming
And everyone telling you that a Hemi is near
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the hap-happiest season of all
With dyno pulls and Mopar meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap-happiest season of all
There'll be parties for hosting
Tires for toasting
And caroling out on the drag strip
There'll be scary burnouts
And tales of the glories of
Hemis long, long ago

Happy Hemi day to all my fellow FBBO members! Everyone should have one,I have two!

Hemi Day3.jpg

I figured that today being Hemi day,would be a good day to stop by the machine shop and check on the progress of my 472 crate Hemi. Well I got some happy Hemi news. The Edelbrock cylinder heads have all the machine work done,they were surface decked and given a three angle valve cut. The block was line bored and cylinder bored for my new pistons that finally came in. So I can say its a happy Hemi day!

I figured that today being Hemi day,would be a good day to stop by the machine shop and check on the progress of my 472 crate Hemi. Well I got some happy Hemi news. The Edelbrock cylinder heads have all the machine work done,they were surface decked and given a three angle valve cut. The block was line bored and cylinder bored for my new pistons that finally came in. So I can say its a happy Hemi day!
Good to hear it's not locked up in machine/builders hell. So many experience!

It's a bittersweet holiday for me. I have wanted a hemi car since I was a teenager but haven't accomplished that dream yet!
I have a cool model of one. I have nice models of hemi cars. I even have a cool hemi dog! But no real one.
20240426_115322.jpg

20240426_115409.jpg

20240426_115340.jpg

Happy Hemi day

67 Race Hemi
Engine 426ci Hemi 1967 Race Hemi.jpg

(Melania Trump's BD too)

Auto Transport Service
Back