• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New wannaBEE from MN

JackBEEQuick

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just picked up my first B body Mopar, it started out as a 69 Coronet with a 383 (to the best of my knowledge) has been cloned into a 69-1/2 Superbee A12 package and is probably 80% completed, that percentage could go down as I start tearing into other things :) The Main reason I wanted this is to match my dads 21' Scat Pack Challenger, some old school with the new. Nice to meet all of you and ill likely have more posts and questions to follow.

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Clone or not, that's a great looking B-body you got there.
Greetings, and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from the central cost of Cal. My oldest bro is in Bemidji. Your car is going to make pops jealous by all of the attention its going to get.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking '69 SuperBee you have, clone or not. Just don't tell any one. I think I have the distinction of building the first A-12 clone (at least appearancewise). I bought a new 383, automatic, Super Bee in February, 1969. Among other options, it had the RamAir system. In late summer, a friend of mine had a Six Pack hood for sale. I paid him $30.00 for it. I went down to my local Dodge store, where I had bought my car, and purchased all the brackets, pins, etc., to install my hood. This cost me more than I paid for the hood. Since my car originally had RamAir, it had the big oval air cleaner with 2 wing nuts on it. The Ford and Chev guys could see the big air cleaner through the scoop air intake holes, and figured it was the real thing. Hardly any one would race me. LOL

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking '69 SuperBee you have, clone or not. Just don't tell any one. I think I have the distinction of building the first A-12 clone (at least appearancewise). I bought a new 383, automatic, Super Bee in February, 1969. Among other options, it had the RamAir system. In late summer, a friend of mine had a Six Pack hood for sale. I paid him $30.00 for it. I went down to my local Dodge store, where I had bought my car, and purchased all the brackets, pins, etc., to install my hood. This cost me more than I paid for the hood. Since my car originally had RamAir, it had the big oval air cleaner with 2 wing nuts on it. The Ford and Chev guys could see the big air cleaner through the scoop air intake holes, and figured it was the real thing. Hardly any one would race me. LOL
yes that is awesome! I should have added that it no longer has a 383, but been swapped with a 440 6pack and I just got the dana60 installed, now that the drive train is essentially finished I will be working on some interior and exterior minor details.
Haha and yes I’ll admit it’s not the first thing I tell people in person that it’s a clone so I typically operate under the don’t ask don’t tell policy lol but for the sake of this forum , you wizards will know right away what I’m doing from the questions I ask lol. That big six pack scoop is THREATENING!!!

Cool A12 Bee clone/tribute

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, make it what you want, and drive the wheels off.

Welcome. Beautiful car. I beleive it doesn't matter if its factory Super Bee or a tribute/clone. Most important is you like it, and your having fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back