• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harris Publications

Ratroaster

Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Hi. Has anybody else received a legal notice in the mail on behalf of Harris Pubs.
I'm assuming it has to do with MA going away, but that's not mentioned in the notice.
Can anybody translate legalize for me? Going to miss Eberg's tech and resto columns.
Thanks.

Me as well. Doubt if it will help my 2 year subscription I just sent in. Always liked the mag.
Doug

what do they say ? they owe me 2 1/2 years sub. and being in oz I'll be the last to know .
eberg will be online I some way soon , that's what I'm thinking anyway
m1703.gif

Got one too. I actually thought about this before going for the 2 year deal, but what the heck. Another bad investment. LOL Good mag though.

I got one as well. As usual, I couldn't understand all the mumble jumble so it got filed in the circular file

Got mine today. So what is a guy supposed to do with it?

From what I understand from Roland Osbornes' posts under Chrysler Power on Facebook, the MA folks (including Professor Ehrenberg) are being brought over to CP.

Auto Transport Service
Back