• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone gotten a $1,200.00 check yet?

Here’s what I bought to help out the economy. Also got Mopar filters and trans fluid.

9F60346F-72A6-4906-8171-4BA25CDF0635.jpeg

I have received the $1200.00 stimulus check but have yet to receive anything from unemployment. Anyone receiving their unemployment checks yet?

I have received the $1200.00 stimulus check but have yet to receive anything from unemployment. Anyone receiving their unemployment checks yet?

I can't even access the system to file my claim...

DC9A8029-1C01-4B69-8A5D-077B60236832.jpeg
Applied to this. That’s why it’s called Stimulus. Redeye Corona Edition. Paid for the blind spot warning and Alcantara interior.
THANK YOU TAXPAYERS.

Same here.
I'm not watching the mailbox though. If/when it arrives I'll just sock it away and later spend it on home improvements.
we will be doing the same.....but still nothing yet........

View attachment 940098 Applied to this. That’s why it’s called Stimulus. Redeye Corona Edition. Paid for the blind spot warning and Alcantara interior.
THANK YOU TAXPAYERS.
I didn't want to spill your beans but I was curious as to WHEN you were going to post about this car!
797 Horsepower and that color. GREAT combination!

It's my auto correct keyboard.
Look:
yall
Screenshot_20200422-231301_Chrome.jpg

Sometimes I don't catch it.
y'all IS the correct spelling, agreed!

My auto correct has so many misspelled words in it I need to delete the whole program and start over. All you have to do is misspell a word and go on to the next word and it will remember the misspelled one. Then it's there the next time you go to use it. You can delete them one at a time if you happen to catch them when they come around again. Y'all know what I mean?

20200423_002838.png

Many times my spelling is so bad spellchecker just says. "Do you mean re-phrase your thoughts?"

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus payment?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.
Q: So the government is giving me back my own money?
A: Only a smidgen of it.
Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.
Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with and your stimulus check wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, your money goes to the Arabs.
* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India,Taiwan or China.
* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off, or buy stock, it will go to the management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or
(2) Go to a ballgame, or
(3) Spend it on prostitutes male, or female
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)
CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day. No need to thank me,
I’m just glad I could be of help.

Auto Transport Service
Back