• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone gotten a $1,200.00 check yet?

Here’s the full paper check schedule with dates and income ranges:

April 24 – $10,000 or less
May 1 – Over $10,000 - $20,000
May 8 – Over $20,000 - $30,000
May 15 – Over $30,000 - $40,000
May 22 – Over $40,000 - $50,000
May 29 – Over $50,000 - $60,000
June 5 – Over $60,000 - $70,000
June 12 – Over $70,000 - $80,000
June 19 – Over $80,000 - $90,000
June 26 – Over $90,000 - $100,000
July 3 – Over $100,000 - $110,000
July 10 – Over $110,000 - $120,000
July 17 – Over $120,000 - $130,000
July 24 – Over $130,000- $140,000
July 31 – Over $140,000 - $150,000
August 7 – Over $150,000 - $160,000
August 14 – Over $160,000 - $170,000
August 21 – Over $170,000 - $180,000
August 28 – Over $180,000 - $190,000
September 4 – Over $190,000 - $198,000
September 11 and beyond – Anyone else still due a check

Got one last week. Which was surprising

Planned Outages: April 23, 24, and 25, 2020
This service will be unavailable starting at 10 p.m. Eastern until approximately 1 a.m. due to planned maintenance on:

• Thursday, April 23, 2020
  • Friday, April 24, 2020
  • Saturday, April 25, 2020

• Hopefully they can update on where my money is $$$

Did they just approve another round of stimulus checks? Asking for a landlord...

sorry if this has been discussed already but aren't they supposed to open a web portal for those people who PAY every year so we can enter our direct deposit info?

sorry if this has been discussed already but aren't they supposed to open a web portal for those people who PAY every year so we can enter our direct deposit info?
They did @ IRS.gov

I think the Trump-haters ( we know the few here ) should give ME their stimulus check, and not be a hypocrite. Hey, it's the right thing to do. You'll sleep better at night knowing you refused the check signed by the Donald.

I started two weeks ago logging on , hence all my posts

(Status Not Available) every time

HOWEVER

The sight was updated last night like I mentioned

I am eligible

Good News - They need me to enter something with my bank , and then Trump will personally deliver it to my Credit Union on Air Force One tonight

Joking aside

But its a start with my bank info , which they should of had , since I have been filing with TurboTax over a decade using the same Credit Union for everything

Last edited:
I started two weeks ago logging on , hence all my posts

(Status Not Available) every time

HOWEVER

The sight was updated last night like I mentioned

I am eligible

Good News - They need me to enter something with my bank , and then Trump will personally deliver it to my Credit Union on Air Force One tonight

Joking aside

But its a start with my bank info , which they should of had , since I have been filing with TurboTax over a decade using the same Credit Union for everything

I had the exact same issue. Still having it. I tried to enter my information and it says my AGI does not match what they have. I also filed with TurboTax. Went to make sure, and I have the correct AGI.

That is were you start.
after a couple of weeks of getting the "we are unable to determine your eligibility" message, I finally was allowed to enter my financial info this morning. They are doing maintenance to the site over night the next few days. At least things are progressing. Keep checking guys!

My wife and I file jointly, married.
I have tried my SS# and her SS# either will take us to the yes, we have money coming but we require a bank acct# to do direct deposit. We always get a paper check refund. No matter the combo, when I enter my or our bank accounts, it says info is not a match. After 3 times I get kicked out for 24 hours.
At this point unless someone has an answer, we are going to have to wait for a paper check.
Anyone??

The address you enter must match the address they use for correspondence EXACTLY.
I abbreviated "saint" and got the "info entered doesn't match info on file" message. Typed in "saint" and it worked.
Got me check.

The address you enter must match the address they use for correspondence EXACTLY.
I abbreviated "saint" and got the "info entered doesn't match info on file" message. Typed in "saint" and it worked.
Got me check.
I tried again, using the abbreviation for Avenue and adding the zip code extension, and other possibilities.
I've copied exactly what appears on the IRS form and still no luck. Another 24 hour lockout.
:BangHead::cursin:

I tried again, using the abbreviation for Avenue and adding the zip code extension, and other possibilities.
I've copied exactly what appears on the IRS form and still no luck. Another 24 hour lockout.
:BangHead::cursin:
The IRS did that to us while they were processing our return. Locked out till we got the deposit.

Auto Transport Service
Back