• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone had luck with the Ram Man?

I think there's an older thread on here about him, maybe 2-3 yrs. ago.

I saw him be very short and rude to his wife/ lady at Carlisle.
I told my son that I would never buy anything from him.

I can not seem to navigate his website..
Seems to be under repair...
Good luck with him. I had him do a booster for a hemicuda a few years ago that went way past the promised date. He wouldn't answer phone calls, text messages or e-mails. After a few months I called him with a friends out of state phone number and they answered right away. I had to threaten them with local authorities and they finally shipped it in about 3 weeks. I would never use him again!! This is personal experience talking not hearsay. Bob

Good luck with him. I had him do a booster for a hemicuda a few years ago that went way past the promised date. He wouldn't answer phone calls, text messages or e-mails. After a few months I called him with a friends out of state phone number and they answered right away. I had to threaten them with local authorities and they finally shipped it in about 3 weeks. I would never use him again!! This is personal experience talking not hearsay. Bob
Yeah, he seems to be neglecting his business
Okay, thanks guys...
I'm replacing the Master Power Brakes inc. GM style booster on my 70 Superbee..
Perhaps Classic Industries I will try..

My opinion? Don't deal with him.

This is the Classic Industries for the 66-70 B-body

MD850301.JPG

I talked with him at the Mopar Nationals in Columbus one year, and walked off because of his A hole, know it all attitude.

Yeah, he seems to be neglecting his business
Okay, thanks guys...
I'm replacing the Master Power Brakes inc. GM style booster on my 70 Superbee..
Perhaps Classic Industries I will try..
If you're needing a bendix booster for a 68-70 b-body with power disc brakes I just bought a new one from doctordiff in Montana for like $250 and it fits works and looks great. The only downside is the studs are metric not SAE but does come with the hardware

If you're needing a bendix booster for a 68-70 b-body with power disc brakes I just bought a new one from doctordiff in Montana for like $250 and it fits works and looks great. The only downside is the studs are metric not SAE but does come with the hardware
can you post a pic on here?
What did you end up using?
did you not use it due to the metrics?

Well, since I'm trying to convert to disc's on a 64 D100, he is now 1 of 2 (Scarebird closed) that has a kit. I attempted to talk with him last year @Carlisle. Since I didn't order the kit in the first 30 seconds of my questions, he turned and walked away. So did I, and will walk right by him this year too. We're talking a kit well over $1200, and if you can't spend a few minutes telling me what rotors and calipers you're using, then you don't need my business.
The other kit is from Pirate Jack, and his reviews are horrid.
That's my $.05 (inflation)

The "rep" on Wayne is that he is a veritable fountain of knowledge - with next to zero people skills.
Such a waste, really - he could have been at the forefront of this.

Auto Transport Service
Back