• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone heard of police car Chargers going up for sale?

The best beater car I ever owned was a 95 Caprice 9C1, it was an ex-Texas DPS unmarked car with the LT-1 motor. I bought it right out of service in 2000 and got all the service records. It had a cheap gold repaint and needed a lot of cleaning but it ran great and I put more than 50,000 miles on it without major issues. I liked that one so much that I bought a 96 California version about three years ago - really bad idea. The extra 15 years aging translated to many expensive problems, sold it at a big loss.

IMG_0005.jpg 1.JPG

Check govdeals.com . Not only old police cars, but City fleet vehicles and seized vehicles as well. I work for a local government and we sell all sorts of stuff on govdeals.....cars, trailers, fitness equipment. You name it...if it was owned/used by a local government, it is sold on this site!

My buddy picked up a 2007 Ram 2500 Diesel 4 door from the city of Henderson NV. A few dents but only 52,000 miles.A supervisors truck. Others to look for are the Fire Chief cars. Usually only one driver and low miles.

Auto Transport Service
Back