• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone tried this Holley b body gas tank fuel pump conversion?

Duran75

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score

HOLLEY EFI FUEL TANK MODULES - 255 LPH - MOPAR B-BODY​

6E8AB0B8-ADE1-41BB-B00E-08A4A7F4D373.png
CDF1128C-1D27-4891-B0D2-81445E935784.png
4127030D-EB3A-41A9-882F-051D778601F7.png
64BAFEE9-D3E1-4C38-B41F-CB0E6E681206.png

you will have a hard time fitting in to the tank . i have fought wit this. get a tanks inc' fuel tank then get the sending unit [they work with our car just get the right ohms unit ] then buy your fuel pump and hanger . i went thru 3 sending units that did not work before i went with tanks inc'

you will have a hard time fitting in to the tank . i have fought wit this. get a tanks inc' fuel tank then get the sending unit [they work with our car just get the right ohms unit ] then buy your fuel pump and hanger . i went thru 3 sending units that did not work before i went with tanks inc'
Thank you for your response!!

I installed one of these on a 70 GTX with a sniper setup. Went right in not an issue. Factory style tank. Not sure of brand on the tank.

I installed one of these on a 70 GTX with a sniper setup. Went right in not an issue. Factory style tank. Not sure of brand on the tank.
How long have you had it installed now? Do you do a lot of street driving?

How long have you had it installed now? Do you do a lot of street driving?
It was not my car but they guy JJ drives it every day. He drives the car like we would a Civic. This is the GTX Its been more than a year since I installed it.

IMG_5489.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back